Sunday, May 19, 2013

Big Catch!

In need of a guy card? Well, Father's Day and many male Birthdays are coming up in my family over the next couple of months, so I need to get busier than this one card design! :-)

Yes, I'm still crazy about the "By the Tide" stamp set, so I'm still designing cards using it!

This one is much simpler in design......the background was done by masking everything but a strip of the card front and brayering three different colors in varying shades from light to dark. Then keep your masking on and stamp the fish in your darkest color you used in the brayering.

The easiest way I find to color is to stamp the image, dauber on color, highlight with other colors using a blender pen, and then finally cut it out. :-)

Hope you enjoy!!

 
 

 

2 comments:

Teri Terrific said...

I L-O-V-E this card!!!
I found this card through Pinterest and I'm looking forward to making one. 😎

Stamp2Create said...

Teri, I'm SO glad you found inspiration here! Thank you!! Enjoy making!