Sunday, March 20, 2016

You're My Gold!!

My husband is the most amazing man on this planet!! He's almost too good to be true! He's a terrific Dad to our three children (some of whom are teenage girls and testing our patience, lol), thoughtful, caring, supportive, always willing to lend a hand no matter how last minute, dedicated to his family, honest......he helps around the house with laundry, cleaning and grocery shopping.....SEE?!! Just amazing!! I'm blessed and honored to be his wife.....and so this stamp set seemed the perfect expression because he is the gold in my life.....precious and priceless!!

This is such a versatile stamp set.....and fun to play with!! I know you'll enjoy 'Over the Rainbow.' 
I'd love to see what you do with it! 












                                            











No comments: